Organizing Your Rented Space
Heidi, the key to organizing a rented space is to use as many portable solutions as possible, that way you can take them with you and they require the least amount of installation so you won?t have to fix holes in the walls when you move. You mention an abundance of wall space and I think that is the perfect place to start! So many of us waste valuable space not considering wall space so you are already on the right track.
- Consider floor to ceiling bookshelves as an alternative to the typical wall shelf since they do not require holes to be drilled in the wall.
- Try sliding a floor to ceiling bookshelf into the bedroom wardrobe closet. You can store shoes, out of season clothing, purses and so much more on those shelves without investing in a closet system.
- Over the door storage is almost as valuable as floor to ceiling. Apply removable hooks for hanging items or racks or shelving units or even an over the door pocketed bag, usually meant for shoes it can hold so much more.
- Swap standard coffee tables, end tables or bedside tables for more useful chests of drawers or a stack of storage trunks. This hidden storage is not only attractive but conceals a lot more clutter than a standard table.
- Rolling shallow bins under the bed can be a clever storage spot, if your bed is too close to the floor opt for bed risers available at most local home stores.
- A skirted decorative table is probably one of the cleverest ways to disguise your stuff. The space hidden below the top can be used to store almost anything. There is really no end to what you can store underneath, stack books or boxes, bedside clutter, or even craft supplies. You can buy the table and then top it with a floor length tablecloth, voila!
Answer: Who says you have to donate money? Time can be just as valuable as a dollar! Hook up with your local Habitat for Humanity chapter and donate a few hours to help someone own a home. Don't have time? Then donate some items around your house (and cut down on clutter) to the Salvation or Goodwill.
Answer: As consumers store information and transact business online, they demand both easy and secure access from the companies they trust with their finances, health care, entertainment, and more. VeriSign® Identity Protection (VIP) Authentication Services enable strong authentication with the most recognized trust brand on the Internet.
Strong authentication, also called two-factor authentication, combines something you know (such as a username and password) with something you have (a credential such as a smart card, token, or mobile phone). VIP Authentication Services provides the validation for "something you have."
Answer: There are not set age requirement, but if you are 16 or younger, do not let your parents know what you are doing, otherwise we have to worry about his whole child labor thing.
Answer: Contributions do not have to consist of money. We can always use your time and effort to help.